Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Beyond the music

 Todays ideas come from my past,  As I meditated we would get into a reflective and meditative mind set whilst firstly listening to hindi religious songs and later meditation commentary to get the mind focused on a peaceful mindset. Also we used pictures of peace and God. Apparently these all came from visions and visits from higher beings. Anyhow the point is my current self has come to the conclusion is who I am is beyond all these props, even thoughts. My original self is silent, peace, but powerful and all knowledgeable. Just like God. We are God in some way. But this isn't a thought or an intellectual idea. We are powerful, beyond comprehension, and help all our brothers and sisters, by being in this self respect, all atoms, molecules and universe are uplifted. This is how I'm feeling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment