Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

THE SOUNDLESS CHANT

Have you ever heard such a statement? In our life we are either up or down, in mood and generally the swing can be very quick unless your blessed with unlimited tolerance and patience. If you are a religious minded person, or a meditator this blog may be of value too you. AFTER deep meditation a state of peace and silence is achieved, I call it the state of Om Shanti (I am a peaceful soul), this is my original religion. Now from this state we can achieve self realization, God realization and understanding of the drama of life. I call this spinning the cycle of self realization (swardarshanchakradari), but normally in the pressures of this world we spin the cycle in a negative way thus causing depression, negative feelings, destructive thoughts and eventually destructive actions.But if you are on the right path having correct rememberance then you can spin or churn or contemplate in the correct way thus achieving intoxication,power,happiness and virtues in life. For further information you know where I am

No comments:

Post a Comment