Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Friday, June 4, 2010

Multi-tasking



Are you able to think short-term and long-term at the same time?

Manage short-term pressures and create space for thinking about the
long-term.

Thinking ahead is about being prepared for the opportunities that
might await and the challenges that might emerge.
Someone who has been meditating on God for a long period of time has this speciality in abundance. Because God is all knowledgeful, all powerful, and has the key too Divine vision. So by connecting the 3rd eye too God, all my Fathers Specialities and powers naturally become mine. I am after all his child, Jesus wasn't just the son of God, we all are. Through Soul consciousness and God consciousness it is as if I grow 3 eyes, that is I can see the 3 aspects of time and the 3 worlds, and tap into the 3 powers of my soul, and become carefree, and free from disease. Oh what Freedom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment