Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

From a Friend


A gift for you

One night I thought of you! Both thought that soon I felt like giving him a gift, not just one but many ....
I found, however, that would be something that you like or that I could use everywhere ....
Thus it was that the next day, I got up early and went to town to look for everything you thought ....
Bought sun, wind, rain, smile and just 50 grams of tears, did not more ...
The clerk told me he was taking out, that customers bought a lot ...
I bought a package right for you mix with a smile ....
I bought sincerity for you to use whenever ....
There in the shop, I saw a huge glass of understanding, as the clerk told me he was not having a lot of output, I decided to buy it all ....
I also bought two glasses of romance and kindness for you to use with loved ones.
Know friend (the )!!... there in the store had a large glass of pride ...
But not bought, because I know you do not use ...
I bought small packages of love and peace, with hope, for you to use when all seems lost ....
There were people in the store very sad ...
I saw many people buying loneliness, came up missing, this was the exit of this product ....
I bought some other small packages containing friendship and companionship.
Finally bought a big heart .... So you can store all your gifts

Kisses and have a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment