I'll never be the same person bitter and problematic.
I'll replace my bad temper by an amiable and pleasant attitude.
I get it because I am willing to do so.
Firstly, I must convince myself that I am the sole owner and responsible for my life.
I will not wait passively to me only good things happen. When you submit will be ready to face the difficulties.
I can, I must trust me.
I will blame for the failures. For no reason, life or blame other people for them, nor will punish them with my hostility.
When you feel anger for whatever reason, will avoid that notice.
Nobody is responsible for carrying the weight of my troubles.
I will exercise full control over my thoughts, so that it can take me every thing in due time.
If my plans do not go well, I know accept this fact, although not like it.
Whenever you are angry, I promise to keep calm.
Who keeps quiet have greater control over the situation.
Not answer the first impulse.
I'll give myself enough time to experience a good idea.
I can explode at any moment.
I shall express my irritation so quiet and sincere who provoke me.
Leave to intervene before many situations that others do not affect me directly.
The problems are daily passengers.
So say goodbye to the habit of transforming the setbacks of life tragedies. Give the exact amount for each problem.
I will not let a bad time to mess with me all day.
I will strengthen my will to not let me dominate the irritation.
Every day, I am aware of everything that is valuable or that is a cause for joy. I will not dwell on criticism or a complaint.
Look at the bright side of things and the positive qualities of people.
Learn to laugh at life, problems, myself.
I will make the joy an entire way of being.
The serenity and good humor will be the most remarkable traits of my character.
To those around me will be met very nice for me to tell my friends or my company.
Finally, I feel really comfortable with myself.
have a good week
Special website for deeper understanding
- All about vegetarianism
- learn the ancient art of raja yoga
- Dealing with Teenagers
- my friends website
- Body Language
- Life is like a cartoon
- film review of I am Legend
- the sounds of silence
- a look at the film Total Recall
- Are you A-Lert?
- For Cancer sufferers
- The study of Sleep
- A look at Illusions of the brain
- The Festival of Colours
- Jail Birds
- Remember the 60's
- Ancient History
- Overview of illicit drugs
- Let your voice be heard
- A look at Akashic Records
- Merry Xmas
- a look at the time
- Terrorism in 21st century
- A look at the rosary of 108 (hinduism)
- Rap music and its effects
- my boosted Profile
- Angels of Hollywood
- celibacy vs sexploitation
- its your Birthday :)
- Sikkism ???
- Do you have the courage too reveal the new Golden Age?
- A look at the time
- Wizard of Oz site
- The secrets of the brain
- A website for young girls or young at heart
- The Universe
- Cities of the Future
- Target Shooting Practice
- A look at the Eighteenth chapter of the Gita
- A poem for all of you and me:)
- A montage looking at darkness
- Meditations for Children (too Purchase etc)
- Inspired by the song Fireworks
- A film review of Star wars and its true meaning
- meditation videos
- My friends memoirs
- a fresh look at accounting
- The 'I' of ego vs the 'I' of the soul
- Giving Peace too the world
- A look at the incarnations of Peter Pan
- The history of the Brahma Kumaris
- A bit of fun in the Wild West
- create your own superhero
- Opening the Third eye
- witches and warlocks only
- parallel universes
- Greetings for the New Year
- The I Ching book of change
- real meditation
- movie review of inception
- Births Deaths and Marriages
- Alice in Wonderland
- Sing a song of Sixpence
- Clash of the Titans
- Fun and laughter
- The Devil
- vision quest
- Allah is God
- Human World Tree
- practical meditation
- Spiritual Songs
- tracing the spirituality of china(in chinese)
- Fairy Tales
- Pukkaman vs Raven(game)
- a look at karma
- Where is Sri Krishna now
- cyclic time
- meditation experiment
- holy smoke(vegetarian cooking)
- revelation(the day of judgement)
- project yoga
- A study of a song
- Democracy-Demons gone crazy