Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Golden Deer


The greatest threat too a yogi is "I and Mine", sometimes it is known as the golden deer or the ant in the elephants ear which sends it crazy, but here in this world of Raja Yoga it is basically Body Consciousness or more subtley the ego of the body. It can even appear beautiful like the thought "I am very humble" or I am a great Teacher, I do alot of charity work. But this "I" must be completely surrendered to the consciousness that I the soul am operating this body under the Supreme signals of God himself. This attitude will make you completely carefree and happy as well, give it a go, it will take the stress and pressure off your shoulders and you will see the world in a whole new light

No comments:

Post a Comment