Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Yoga

In hinduism yoga encompasses discipline, mantras, yantras, strength, gurus etc, but literally the word means connection or relationship, just as two friends would have or a lover and beloved. It is connecting and visualizing with the minds eye and getting power and love from that connection. Like when you think of your best friend , you see them in your mind, and may laugh because they are so funny and good too be around. So there is connection and a result (laughter). The only discipline is too see myself as a star of light not a human form and too connect too my greatest friend and lover (God) who is also a star of light, but he never is trapped or dulled by a body and its inadequacies. He is all powerful, residing in my original home, soul world (Paramdam), so I visualize myself flying there and catching all that power, majesty and wisdom, and then returning too my part I play on this earth. This is why in Idia they show God (shiva) as a lingum, but in fact he is Jyoti Lingam, an oval shaped spark of light. This is Raja Yoga the king of yogas where I connect too the King of the Universe and become the king of my sense organs, practice at home 

No comments:

Post a Comment