Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Thursday, July 24, 2014

De Ja Vu

I am sure, as I have many times, you have experienced De Ja Vu  many times in your life. Its when you have a thought or a feeling, or even an image, in your minds eye, and low and behold, like magic this thought materializes and you are just blown away. In the ancient art of Raja Yoga, which I happen too practice, we feel time is cyclic, or just like a film, and it repeats identically, not just over 2 hours, but over thousands of years of course, sorry Big bang scientists and geologists lol. Of course not all souls experience this amazing phenomenon, you need too be more right brained I am thinking. Well I have created a beautiful site on this, many in fact . What Time is, is now so enjoy and try too increase your magical side

No comments:

Post a Comment