Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Workaholic

I think a little workaholic resides in all of us. Though obviously some are more extreme than 0thers. As a meditator I was taught and also came too the realization, that the more I kept my actions in sync with my heart and soul the more Happiness I felt and others around me felt happy. From my reflective understanding workaholism basically stems from a lack of self respect or knowing the self. Heres a psychologists point of view. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-workaholics/201202/understanding-the-dynamics-workaholism-obsession. In this thoughtful blog you can see the sickness with clarity. Basically a persons worth based upon external circumstances instead of internal. Materialism is a common word used in Spiritual circles, this is often misinterpreted , too be whole and Happy, one will be surrounded by physical manifestations, but they are not who you are, They are props too help you move forward through life, where a workaholic will think and attach themselves too those identities and things. Its a tricky tight walk but achievable I think. Come take a tour

No comments:

Post a Comment