Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Monday, July 26, 2021

lockdown meditation

As you all know, the  worldwide lockdown resulting from the corona virus epidemic, has really tested our resolve. Probably the main one is money or income and secondly relationships. For me it has been a reviewing of my spiritual awareness and the knowledge and power I have as a spiritual being, a piece of God and my connection to all other beings and the five elements. This wont necessarily fix the situation but has instead given me clarity so I don't lose my self respect and respect of others. me and my partner read and practice Disappearance of the Universe and meditate to strengthen our resolve.
My thought process is the following-
Deep breaths firstly exhaling old air and negativity.
inhaling love, positivity and oxygen.
Centering my minds eye ( seeing the mind fill with light, love and my eternal, indestructible self)
Travelling up and out, beyond this body, beyond this land, beyond the sky, beyond the universe to my original home of sweet silence.
And there meeting with my ancient friend.
The Supreme soul, the one who guards the original memories of my original self. These memories flow into my consciousness, into my heart, into my lungs, into my cells. I come back to now, the present, refreshed .

Om Shanti
 

No comments:

Post a Comment