Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Thursday, March 5, 2009

पुर्पोसे इन लाइफ


What is my purpose in life,is that like a fish at marine land? Maybe not,do I want a secure family with 2.5 children,a double story house with a nice car and an 8 hour job with good renumeration etc. Thats what a large percentage of people want and rightly so,but sometimes we sacrifice our peace of mind and our own dignity and self respect too meet these goals, and sometimes due too peer group pressure and media etc we strive for these limited destinations but miss out on feeding our spirit, I think the nurturing of the soul should be first priority thru prayer,meditation etc not material satisfaction first, these will come naturally as a result of soul development Om Shanti

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun words over at my place!

    Mighty interesting thoughts you have here. I've enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete