Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A tool to cope


I let the body sit quietly and turn inwards.I look into my mind and I can see that my mind has become a little quiet. As I keep watching my mind it becomes so calm that i can trck all thoughts as they move. I pick up the thought of peace, I hold peace in my mind and peace becomes a feeling. I feel peaceful and realize that peace is my friend. Peace is my companion. Peace is part of me. Peace is who I am. I stay in this awareness and let peace pervade my inner being. Peace with myself, for those around me, peace for ther world. And in this awareness of peace my mind is alert, my heart is open and i am ready too learn too spring forward. I keep this awareness of my own inner state of peace. Om Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment