Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No two individuals are the same


So why do you think I said this title of the blog? In the world you can get identical twins, triplets, quadtruplets etc, also I have heard of soul mates the idea of omnipresence etc. But of course we know that the personalities aren't the same. If you ask the mother of these children she'll point out some subtle differences in her children. But also in a given time frame no two soul have the same thought or activity happening in there minds, sure at certain times they may have the same thought, due too telepathic connection and closeness of individuals, but there minds wont have the same thoughts all the time, if they do please prove this too me and I'll will shoot myself:) This is a statement meant too provoke thought particularly in deep meditators, but also scientists

No comments:

Post a Comment