Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Friday, December 4, 2009

World Parliament of Religions Part 2




Islam is the proper name of the religion which Allah alone revealed to mankind through a series of human messengers-prophets in human history and completed in His final revelation of Al-Quran.The term Islam derives from the letters s.l.m which means to be in peace.Allah, the exalted Almighty Alone God, declares in the Qur'an that all the universe and creation surrenders to him either willingly or unwillingly and that all must return too him. Whereas the Universe surrenders to Gods laws by its innate nature and is endowed with its order, humankind obeys the guidance of God through its divinely endowed moral choice and free will. According too my touchings and feelings in meditation this determined faith is 100% correct, but I see God , Allah as a living point of light who sits in Soul world eternally, not coming into the influence of the cycle of birth or death, thus always complete in truth and power whereas the human soul, I the soul come into the influence of the 5 elements and lose my truth and power, thus my reasoning becomes tarnished and egocentric, so I must once again connect too Allah directly through correct meditation or Yoga of the intellect. Too do this I must see myself , (visualize and experience) myself as a living point of light located in the centre of the forehead, a soul, not Muslim or Christian or Parsis or Buddhist but in my original religion of peace and silence, then I can automatically communicate with God, Allah, Jehovah, the supreme soul and receive sustenance, peace, power ,divinity , truth etc but I must maintain my bodily religion until I have the confidence and relationship with that higher being Om Shanti:) The Prophet Mohammad received the first revelation sent down upon him through the agency of Angel Jibrail while he was meditating in the cave of Hira; thus we must find our own cave of introspection and meditate on God

No comments:

Post a Comment