Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God created the world in 7 days

According too the old testament God created this vast intricate planet in 7 days,and he spoke too Adam, then created Eve from Adams rib, blah blah blah. I know that he is God the all knowing all powerful ever pure being,but how practically does he do this? Let alone speak through the ether, I know I am but a human being,mixed with good and bad,egotistical and full of desires, but how do these miracles occur? The planets a big place and I couldnt speak until I was 5 or 6,and not grammatically correct until 13 or 14. Its such a wonder. Actually I,m just toying with you, I know how it all works. He adopts the body of a human being at the most degraded time in history, now, and that human is the most worthy one, Adam, or more correctly the soul of Adam after 84 incarnations, now known as Brahma Baba(Dada Lekraj), and speaks through his body( or did)(until 1969), and those two beings combined speak the truth about the soul, the supreme soul and the laws of karma, ready for the forthcoming Golden Age or Heaven on earth once again. And the so called creation of the world, its always there, it goes through calamities and planetary changes but never gets annihilated, the same with human beings, you've all been duped by science and human egos, its so simple( thats why too go too Heaven is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle, not so simple are you up for it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment