Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Sunday, July 18, 2010

positive thinking

The one who is a giver, has attention constantly on giving fully.

When the system that I am working in doesn't let me give maximum
benefit to the people around me or deprives them of their natural
right, I tend to react negatively. I tend to become upset which
doesn't help either of us in anyway. When I remember and maintain the
awareness that I am a giver, instead of complaining about the
restrictions that society or people around me impose I continue to
give those around me something that will make them happy. This could
be in the form of kind and supportive words or at least an
understanding smile. When I give in this way, it will make others too
free from negative thoughts.

www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkwsu.org
www.bkinfo.in

No comments:

Post a Comment