Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Friday, July 2, 2010

thought for today


Understanding The Difference Between Control And Influence

The moment we become upset with someone in our family or at work it
means we are trying to control them. And the moment others sense we
are trying to control them, they distance themselves from us, and that
reduces our ability to influence them in that situation. This in turn
kills our effectiveness at getting things done through others, and
leaves us frustrated and stressed, wondering why the world does not
behave the way we want it to. This finally turns into the a very
important realization - the more we try to control, the less influence
we will have, whereas the less we attempt to control others, the more
influence we will have.

www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkwsu.org
www.bkinfo.in

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I loved your blog ..... Please add me on MySpace, I left a message for you on Jim Carrey Online also have a Twitter /SelAlves, Facebook SelAlves ...........Please follow my Twitter. I am a big fan of Jim and Jane Carrey. Thanks! Sorry my English. I do not speak very well I live in Brazil an Amazonian city of Manaus.

    ReplyDelete