Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Friday, July 9, 2010

thought for today


he one who fulfills promises with determination is the one who
overcome all problems.

When I see some weakness working within me I usually make a promise to
myself with a lot of enthusiasm. But if I face even a little
opposition or difficulty in fulfilling this promise, I tend to lose
hope and usually give up trying altogether. In order to bring about a
change in me and fulfill my promise, I need to use the virtue of
determination. Every time I find myself becoming careless in it, I
need to remind myself strongly of the importance of the promise that I
had made. Then I will be able to win over all the obstacles that come
my way in bringing my thoughts and words to actions.

www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkwsu.org
www.bkinfo.in

--

No comments:

Post a Comment