Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Friday, October 29, 2010

Save time and money

The quickest and best way too economize is in your attitude first.If you attitude is powerful AND correct, no waste thoughts, no I and mine, no impure thoughts, you will notice your actions and activity will be harmonious with nature and other souls. So everything you do, every outcome will work like clockwork, because your heart is beating in time with Gods and thus the creation. Even small things like getting a carspace in town, or meeting up with a particular person, will happen like magic. I remember even when I was doing the Raja Yoga course in Brisbane, I had too travel 45 minutes, but in the final lesson, every light was green on the way too the centre, thats about 50 lights, it was amazing, and cemented my faith in this theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment