Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Seeds only grow when the season is right

Transformation and proliferation of my attitudes will only occur when the time is right. Knowledge and meditation will only make sense too you when you are ready too change, it is a matter of the heart, not the head. When the student is ready the teacher will appear (an old Zen teaching) So as a person we may have tried for many years too become more positive, maybe too change a bad habit, too make a sea change etc. But we need too put in the groundwork first add the water of meditation  and positive thinking, have patience and tolerance, and the world will become our oyster (whether you are vegetarian or not). Like in a chemical reaction certain elements, temperatures and factors have too be there for a chemical reaction too occur (did you know diamonds come from highly compressed carbon), same in our spiritual lab. So meditate,pray, be assertive, mix that with life experience and a pinch of truth and Dharna and happiness will prevail. The thing that spoils the broth is ego of  I and Mine or body consciousness. I am a soul I am not a body, God is my Operator and advisor, this is the correct recipe, not I am changing so I can become rich and powerful etc, this will happen as a consequence anyway 

No comments:

Post a Comment