Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Sunday, December 11, 2011

soul rap

                                                                   Seven Rap Heaven

Soul searching; we are soul searching lookin’ for a plan
                           We are lost in the maya of unlimited spam
                           Some say one thing some another
                          Some say you are my sister or is it my brother
                         Pray for salvation,do the penance
                        Eat only Hawaal don’t eat at restaurants



                             Soul searchin’ lookin for answers
                            My heart is on fire my mind in despair
                           My soul is blackened in a state of disrepair
                          Whom should I turn too in this world of illusion
                          Is it Jesus or Buddha or Mohammad or Krishna?
                         Some say you are my brother others my sister




                             The answer is within says the voice with a light
                             You are what your lookin’ for so don’t get a fright
                             Its there staring at you in the face like a festering pimple
                             You are the answer a living soul God its so simple
                             I am a soul a living point of light,a star in the forehead
                             Eternally bright,immortal and uncensored




                                 The answers within not in a bottle of Gin
                                 Not in the Gita or bible or the Karma Sutra
                                 But in your third eye you stupid computer
                                 The eye behind the eyes just stop and take a look
                                 Take a moment or two and youll see the view

No comments:

Post a Comment