Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where there is no trace of laziness or carelessness, there is progress. 

Check if you are finding progress in your life.

If there is any kind of dissatisfaction, check if it is because of any kind of laziness or carelessness within you.

In order to bring progress in your life, see that the weaknesses that retard your progress are removed.

For that create an aim for yourself and work towards it. It could even be a very small aim that would help you move forward.

To use one value with commitment is to guarantee the use of all values. 

Values are related to each other as if they were members of a great family.

For the one who is committed to one value is the one who is able to emerge the other connected values.

Such a person is able to add quality to everything he does and speaks.

When I am able to recognise my own special value and use it with commitment in my daily life, I am able to experience success in all I do.

This is because I have the satisfaction of giving my best and of having added quality to everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment