Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Excerpts from ken Bai ji

June 13, 2015
Smriti or to Remember
Sweet child, the children who awaken from their deep slumber experience a great deal of happiness knowing that they are the children of Shiv Baba and that they have no worries of any kind. The Father is making us into the masters of the world where there is no mention of crying. This is the world of crying. That is the world of cheerfulness.
Sweet Baba, during the course of the day I will reaffirm the awareness that I have awakened to the extraordinary reality that I am God’s child, free from worry. Baba is making me a divine being and carrying me to a world of cheerfulness and light.
Samarthi or Power
I constantly plug myself into the power that is received from the above smriti. I become aware how my smriti is recharging my self-respect. I pay attention to how my smriti is giving me strength and is allowing me to operate with equanimity and patience in an ever-changing world.
Mano-vritti or Attitude
Baba to Soul: You children receive great strength in order to rule so that no one can conquer you. You become so happy! Therefore, you should pay a great deal of attention to this study. By studying this knowledge, you receive a golden spoon in the mouth.
I am determined to have an attitude of attention as I carry Godly knowledge into each scene of the day. At the heart of this attention is care and mercy for the self. I care enough to take this golden chance and receive golden gifts for many lifetimes.
Drishti or Pure Vision
Baba to Soul: You know into what you are changing from what you were. The versions of God say, “I teach you Raja Yoga and make you into a king of kings.”
In my drishti today, I focus on seeing myself with an elevated vision. I let go of seeing myself as ordinary and see myself as a royal spiritual being, a king of the mind who radiates divine treasures and extraordinary light. I also see everyone I meet has the potential to receive the same treasures and light.
Creating a Wave
I will do mansa seva and be part of creating a beautiful wave of pure remembrance and attitude spanning the whole globe during the 7:00pm to 7:30pm meditation. I will engage the smriti, mano-vritti, and drishti from above and give sakaash to the whole world as a humble instrument.
Note 1: Words in italics are excerpted from the day’s Murli.
Note 2: Words in this color font will remain the same everyday.

English Audio Reading of Points
with music and silence - 30 minutes
Click HERE for June 13 recording


13 जून, 2015
हिन्दी मुरली पॉइंट्स : ३० मिनट की ऑडियो
जून १३ रिकॉर्डिंग के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
स्मृति
मीठे बच्चेजो बच्चे घोर नींद से जग जाते हैं उनके अन्दर खुशी बहुत होती हैहम शिवबाबा के बच्चे हैंकोई किस्मका फिक्र नहीं है । बाप हमको विश्व का मालिक बनाते हैं । रोने का नाम नहीं । यह है रोने की दुनिया ।
मीठे बाबासारा दिन मैं इस स्मृति की पुष्टि करता रहूँगा कि अब मैंने इस असाधारण वास्तिवकता को जाना है कि मैं परमात्मा की संतान हूँ और दुखों से मुक्त हूँ । बाबा मुझे अलौकिक बना रहे हैं और मुझे खुशीयों और प्रकाश के संसार में ले कर जा रहे हैं ।
स्मृर्थी
ऊपर की स्मर्ती से प्राप्त होने वाली शक्ति से मैं स्वयं को निरंतर सशक्त अनुभव कर रहा हूँ । मुझमें इस बात की जागृती आ रही है कि मेरी स्मृर्ती से मेरा स्वमान बढ़ता जा रहा है । मैं इस बात पर ध्यान देता हॅूं कि मेरी स्मृर्ती से मुझमें शक्ति आ रही है और इस परिवर्तनशील संसार में मैं समभाव और धीरज से कार्य करता हॅूं ।
मनो-वृत्ति
बाबा आत्मा से: तुम बच्चों को अभी बड़ी ताकत मिलती है,राज्य करने की । जो कोई जीत पा न सके । तुम कितने सुखी बनते हो । तो पढ़ाई पर कितना अटेन्शन देना चाहिए । इस पढ़ाई से तुम्हें गोल्डन स्पून इन माउथ मिलता है ।
दिन के प्रत्येक दृश्य में ईश्वरीय ज्ञान को वहन करते हुए सावधानी की वृत्ति अपनाने का मेरा दृढ़ संकल्प है । इस सावधानी के पीछे स्वयं के लिए परवाह और सहानुभूति है । इस सुनहरे मौके को लेने के लिए और अनेक जन्मों के लिएसुनहरे उपहारे पाने के लिए मैं सावधानी बरतता हूँ ।
दृष्टि
बाबा आत्मा से: तुम जानते हो तुम क्या थे और क्या बन रहे हो । भगवानुवाच-मैं तुम्हें राजयोग सिखा कर राजाओं का राजा बनाता हूँ’ 
आज मैं स्वयं को श्रेष्ठ दृष्टि से देखने पर पूरा ध्यान दूँगा । मैं अपने आप को साधारण देखना छोड़ देता हूँ और स्वयं को तेजस्वी आध्यात्मिक हस्ती के रूप में देखता हूँ जिसके मन से दिव्य खज़ाने और असाधारण प्रकाश निकलता रहता है । मैं जिससे भी मिलता हूँ उसमें भी यही खज़ाने और प्रकाश पाने का सामर्थ्य देखता हूँ ।
लहर उत्पन्न करना
मुझे शाम 7-7:30 के योग के दौरान पूरे ग्लोब पर पावन याद और वृत्ति की सुंदर लहर उत्पन्न करने में भाग लेना है और मन्सा सेवा करनी है । उपर की स्मृर्तिमनो-वृत्ति और दृष्टि का प्रयोग करके विनिम्रता से निमित् बनकर मैं पूरे विश्व को सकाश दॅूंगा ।
नोट1: इटैलिक्स में जो शब्द हैं वह आज की मुरली से लिए गये हैं
नोट2: रंगीन फोंट के शब्द प्रतिदिन समान रहेंगे ।

No comments:

Post a Comment