Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I am light


Daily Positive Thoughts: July 28, 2015: Contentment





Exotic Bora-Bora

Contentment
Contentment is a great virtue, though it may not attract one's attention at first. Those who are truly content are usually quiet about it. It is a pleasure to be in their company, because they are full, peaceful, and generous. 



Energy


There are times in the day when you have plenty of energy (peak times) and other times when your energy is at low (trough times).

Your focus and attention span ebb and flow. Do you know your peak and trough times? Even though each day is different, you'll most likely find you have a consistent rhythm of daily peaks and troughs. Why not, integrate a variety of tasks according to your energy and focus levels?

So, if you're trying to be productive at the wrong times, it's time to rethink your working habits. Tackle the 'difficult' and the creative tasks during your peak times. Use your trough time to do 'easy' and routine tasks.




Topics For Meditation Thought Commentaries (cont.)


Here are a few thoughts or themes for meditation to help you:

* Like stars shine to bring light during the night, I am a spiritual being of radiant light, like a star in the night sky, reflecting and radiating spiritual light in the present spiritual darkness of the world night. The, light, which emanates from the heart of me is peaceful and loving. It touches each and every being in the world. It is my gift to the world.

* I am just a tiny point of pure energy, of light, situated at the center of the forehead.  And within that tiny point lie all my thoughts, feelings, emotions, attitudes, beliefs and my personality traits. Within the point of light that I am, lie all the qualities of spirit that I have - I am a source of love, peace, power and wisdom for others.

* I am a conscient, miniscule point of energy, at the center of the forehead and I am instrumental in making this body work. This body may be heavy and big as compared to me, but I the soul am so light, and free that I can almost fly. I experience bliss as the soul releases itself from the bondage of matter.

(To be continued tomorrow...)



Soul Sustenance

Opening The Third Eye 

The concept of the third eye has always interested people. What is the third eye? Can it be opened during an operation, or by going on a journey to a religious or sacred destination? In meditation, we understand that thethird eye means the ability to understand and to perceive (realize) correctly. Then, on the basis of that perception (realization) or insight (understanding); to act and behave accordingly. In other words, on the basis of spiritual truths, we think, speak and act so that peace and well-being become natural in our life.

Spiritual values, or truths, are necessary for genuine improvement of the human condition and life. 

The third eye is the intellect of the soul - when it is open, there is realization of the need to improve, change and/or create something that will help the self and others to make the quality of life better. 



Message for the day

True honesty brings real success. 

Projection: When something goes wrong, I usually blame others and consider them the cause of my distress and unhappiness. Such an attitude would amount to carelessness and I only tend to feel disheartened and discouraged

Solution: Whenever something goes wrong, the first thing I need to do is to check where I could correct myself. This correction is not to put myself down but to improve, to progress. This is what brings me real success.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment