Special website for deeper understanding
- All about vegetarianism
- learn the ancient art of raja yoga
- Dealing with Teenagers
- my friends website
- Body Language
- Life is like a cartoon
- film review of I am Legend
- the sounds of silence
- a look at the film Total Recall
- Are you A-Lert?
- For Cancer sufferers
- The study of Sleep
- A look at Illusions of the brain
- The Festival of Colours
- Jail Birds
- Remember the 60's
- Ancient History
- Overview of illicit drugs
- Let your voice be heard
- A look at Akashic Records
- Merry Xmas
- a look at the time
- Terrorism in 21st century
- A look at the rosary of 108 (hinduism)
- Rap music and its effects
- my boosted Profile
- Angels of Hollywood
- celibacy vs sexploitation
- its your Birthday :)
- Sikkism ???
- Do you have the courage too reveal the new Golden Age?
- A look at the time
- Wizard of Oz site
- The secrets of the brain
- A website for young girls or young at heart
- The Universe
- Cities of the Future
- Target Shooting Practice
- A look at the Eighteenth chapter of the Gita
- A poem for all of you and me:)
- A montage looking at darkness
- Meditations for Children (too Purchase etc)
- Inspired by the song Fireworks
- A film review of Star wars and its true meaning
- meditation videos
- My friends memoirs
- a fresh look at accounting
- The 'I' of ego vs the 'I' of the soul
- Giving Peace too the world
- A look at the incarnations of Peter Pan
- The history of the Brahma Kumaris
- A bit of fun in the Wild West
- create your own superhero
- Opening the Third eye
- witches and warlocks only
- parallel universes
- Greetings for the New Year
- The I Ching book of change
- real meditation
- movie review of inception
- Births Deaths and Marriages
- Alice in Wonderland
- Sing a song of Sixpence
- Clash of the Titans
- Fun and laughter
- The Devil
- vision quest
- Allah is God
- Human World Tree
- practical meditation
- Spiritual Songs
- tracing the spirituality of china(in chinese)
- Fairy Tales
- Pukkaman vs Raven(game)
- a look at karma
- Where is Sri Krishna now
- cyclic time
- meditation experiment
- holy smoke(vegetarian cooking)
- revelation(the day of judgement)
- project yoga
- A study of a song
- Democracy-Demons gone crazy
Sunday, January 17, 2016
A friend of a friends blog on self truth
Our personal truths are our beliefs – and our beliefs are what we use to make our choices and decisions. This in turn plays a huge part in creating our own reality.
Our truth is our belief and if that belief is that we are not deserving of any ‘good’, that we are worthless, stupid, not good enough etcetera, then that is our truth. It is what we believe about ourselves.
Our truths and beliefs are held deep in our subconscious and affect us on a soul level. They are often not truths and beliefs that we consciously think about or recognize within ourselves; although we often see and judge them in others.
The attributes and behaviors of others that irk and irritate us are often our own truths, and a reflection of what we ourselves are denying. We recognize the traits we ourselves possess on a subconscious level, and this irritates us. It is our response to our recognition of the behavior or belief that we ourselves hold within us.
When we recognize what irritates us in others, we can begin to recognize our own negative beliefs and subconscious fears that come into play when creating our own reality. What we recognize as someone else’s vulnerability is a reflection of our own subconscious vulnerability.
Changing our beliefs changes our personal truths, and this in turn changes our lives.
As humans, we often make up many reasons why we cannot, will not and should not change our beliefs and truths. This is akin to being stuck with self-destructive negative truths that we believe about ourselves.
Our truths and beliefs can sabotage our well-being on every level.
When we choose to change the belief (our truth) that is causing disharmony (be it emotional, physical or mental) then our entire outlook changes along with it, newly creating our own reality to suit the positive changes.
Once we reach self-awareness and truly understand ourselves, we are able to change our self-beliefs and internal truths.
It can be as simple as deciding that we no longer want to be un-well (in any way). Once we make that decision, our truths can be changed and we are then able to manifest and create our own well ness, in effect, creating our own reality.
Many invalid negative beliefs anchor themselves in our subconscious minds after a traumatic experience and/or reinforcement by others. By doing some inner-work and acknowledging our truths and believes, we are able to change our reality.
By changing the belief and taking control of our inner-truths we are able to heal ourselves, body and soul, and our lives and create wellness on all levels.
When we make the connection between what we feel, what we think, what we believe within ourselves and what we are manifesting into our lives, we fully participate in creating our own reality.
Loving our self is the most important thing that we can do, and most often it is something that we forget.
Creating our own reality is empowering; but we need to ensure that the reality we create for ourselves is a positive one.
Found on http://bodysoulmind.net