Translation

http://about.me/Pharista

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Best way too combat stress is meditating, but  don't  get stressed  trying too achieve  a state of concentration.  That too can be a hindrance.  Once you begin too experience your original self, slowly but surely the equilibrium will occur in your own life and eventually in your own heart. I have been meditating for 30 years, first of all in a group, now more independenty, and my life has moved forward in leaps and bounds. My own business, holidays, steady girlfriend, close family and contentment in life. I am a vegetarian but have a few drinks and love having tantric sex. I think one pointed meditation is the best way, as pointed out by the Dalai Lama. Even a leading lawyer in the war crimes court takes the time too meditate too relieve stress.. Check this out http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/war-crimes-lawyer-to-hold-meditation-classes-to-combat-stress-in-the-workplace-a3350176.html
Have fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment